- Shock pad underlay – used specifically for super efficient playground underlay installations.
- Shock pads are a popular choice for guaranteed surface compliance and installation savings. Shockpads can be installed under synthetic grass and wetpour rubber playgrounds surfaces.
- Shockpads 1X1 Metre are quick to install, they are not affected by rain, cold conditions or direct sunlight and they don’t blow away during installation in windy conditions.
- The Aero shockpad main raw material component is a 4 mesh rubber tyre buffings which ideally matrix for the endurance required in repetitive impact conditions. SRB Aero shockpads have low rebound forces attributable to the additions of 30% expanded polystyrene beads (EPS) which reduces the potential for long bone injuries.
General Safety Induction Certificate Credited Number: 0813517
Child Related Blue Card Number: 694731/2
EDPM Rubber Granule Soft fall Surfacing – is one of the best soft fall available for commercial playground equipment.
It is structurally stable ensuring you will always comply with Australian Safety standards regarding rubber soft fall surfacing. Schools, councils and commercial businesses with playground equipment are best off using rubber soft fall tiles for both ease of fixing if it is vandalised and of course safety!
The advantages of artificial lawn include:
- Always manicured and feels and looks great all year long
- Doesn’t require mowing or watering – so no problems
- Reduces allergies and pollens
- Eliminates dirt and grass clippings in the pool and house
The quality of the artificial lawn has improved beyond where it was a few years back – so why not check it out.