Synthetic Grass has a wide variety of applications and benefits.
Synthetic Grass can be laid on its own as a “Wear Layer” or teamed with a soft fall underlay to provide a soft fall surface where play equipment or a softer surface is required.
Your safety is our highest priority which is why “We only use Synthetic Grass products that have been manufactured in Australian to Australian safety standards and Australian conditions.”
We only use synthetic grass that is non-carcinogenic and free of lead and heavy metals.
Synthetic Grass Common Application:
- Tennis Courts
- Cricket Pitches and other sporting surfaces
- Pool surrounds
- Marine areas
- Traffic Islands/Medium strips
Benefits of Synthetic Grass:
- Long Lasting and hard wearing
- Non-slip surface (virtually non-slip under wet conditions)
- Practically maintenance-free
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- Surface temperate remains comfortable underfoot
- UV treated fibre’s
- Comes in a wide range of colours, lengths and varieties
All synthetic grass installations are done according the guidelines set out in Australian Standards AS/NZS 4422:1996 “Playground surfacing – Specifications, requirements and test methods”. All our synthetic grass installations come with a workmanship warranty.
Click on the images below for a larger version